And I lift my fingers..

heavy and full of reluctance (or pure laziness) to type out a meager blog post on this page. I claim to love writing and being able to express myself more thru writing than speaking, but why is it that it's so hard for me to get a start on something I love? It's just SO hard for me to sit down and begin to write. Anyway, putting that aside for now.

I am back in Kampung! and that means that I can hear all the crickets singing their love songs in the grass, see my dads beloved lawn (grown with grass roots brought all the way from the Bahamas in a ziplock bag), See my beautiful and lazy cat Baby who has grown into SUCH a prince (I just adore him), and walk into my wonderful bathroom only to find out that......the lightbulbs blown out. AAAHHH. And my good mood vanishes. It is just SO like my brothers to leave the lightbulbs blown out and suffice with candles!! They just have to wait for me to come home and begin to carry on before they even BEGIN move their behinds! Maybe I will reduce their duit raya for that *cackles*.

I see that there are some changes in the blogger settings. There's a tab here that says Monetize. Hmm...makes me remember the days when I thought I would try to make a buck out of blogging. Bleh. Not worth it methinks.

SO I dont have anything much to blog about, just wanted to pop in and say hello. It's been March since I last wrote on this forsaken territory of mine...so much has happened in that time! a rollercoaster of emotions and activities, confrontations with realities of life, which, alhamdulillah, was balanced by blissful respites from realities of life. Can't do without the other you know. Would have a mental overload.

Someone suggested I do a photo essay. I am seriously considering that. But of what? Maybe I will do some things around this kampung of mine.........

Well, till then insha'allah!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: