Breathe in, Breathe out

It's been so long! I've actually totally forgotten about this blog. Shame on me actually. Once upon like a hundred years ago I made a firm resolve (which, obviously, wasn't firm enough) to blog something at least once a day, but man! I am just sooo....................Okay lemme stop. I was just going to tell a lie there. I'm not SOO busy, but I'm just plain unmotivated is all.

Since moving out of my Aunts place there hasn't been any internet in our little burrow of an apartment and it's just painful to use the internet at school. I mean talk about slow!

But today...ah today. Out of all the days I decided to walk to school. "A sunny day!" I thought " Might as well just walk to school and burn some of this thigh flab, and then when I go to gym after school I will have had a head start at the excercise!" And I walked to school fantasising and thinking happily of all the nasty bits of fat that I was burning.

Ah well....that's why fantasies are called fantasies.

Everyone sing along : It's Raining...It's pouring...the old man is snoring...( eh? Is that how it goes? sheesh who cares)

IT'S RAINING BEBEH AND WE'RE GROUNDED HERE.

But it's all good, I can finally update this poor forsaken blog of mine. Hang out with the other slightly mentally damaged teachers as myself (haha) and eat burnt fritters thrown together by one of the slightly mentally damaged teachers and sip on almost-sugarless tea. Ah...the beauty of rainy days. It just turns barely edible food into a feast! lurvely.

I've an interview next weed with the School head..urgh...I am SO not on the same side of the river as that lady...what to do what to do? I just HATE people observing my teacher also (which is what she's going to do) because that is the time when all the kids act like goats possessed! But I love my kids. And (hopefully) they love me too....I mean...that's what they tell me all the time in their upside down and lopsided writing " i Luvv u  tEahcehr" awwwwww wubbies.

But I can hate them at times. Oh Allah. But I heard (somehwere) that that's what makes a relationship beautiful.  A little bit of hate. MUAHAHAHA.

Anyway, I wish I could have added some pictures but this school computer is SO slow i'm afraid that i'll be waiting till tomorrow and God! I can't do that, I got work ta do mon!

Ciao ;-)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: