Oh La La, I've been caught on camera!

So I'm just randomly browsing the internet and I decide to type in the name of the preschool at where I teach. Search results pop up. A PA system service website? what's that got to do with my preschool? Click. Click. Surprise! It seems that there was some hidden cameraman around whilst we were doing the rehearsals for the preschool graduation day back in November and I was caught in a picture! Good thing it's only from the back though. And Seeing as they just so nicely took my picture without me knowing, I think they wouldn't mind if I took it and put it up here so here goes :), Moi and me class of preschoolers.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

2 comments:

RedAnna said...

y got no update meh?? :)

Nourah said...

Salaam!

I've nominated you for the coolest blog award:

Chek it out :

http://chroniclesofsuperhijaabi.blogspot.com/2009/02/o-wow-during-my-blogging-break-i-was.html