Let's sing the alphabet!!

I received a call today from a school in Kota Damansara. It turned out that I was being offered a job as a kindergarten teacher! They wanted me to teach Arabic and Islamic studies to the kids. Well! I was really happy at it, and after a little while had passed I decided to go and look up some nursery rhymes and Arabic and I came across this version of the Arabic Alphabet. It's so nice! I absolutely looooooooove it. Interview is on Monday, Insha'allah all goes well :)


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope everything goes well with you. It's a wonderful soudn when you hear that you've got a chance to do something somewhere. Sigh.

Nourah said...

Very sweet job, a kindergarten teacher! Good luck for your interview....