Bad Day!

Today did NOT start off well, in fact it was just plain harrowing! and it's only 8 o'clock in the morning!

I had to drop the kids off to school today since my aunts car suddenly got a flat. No problem. I zoom on the way to their school all happy since I had the windows down and the cold cold air from the surrounding plantations was swishing in and it was SO refreshing.
Come to the turn to their school and I slowed down since the roads to their school are just narrow tiny village roads, and to make it even worse, there are open drains on both sides, and here was the first bad event of the day: I was almost pushed off the road and into one of those drains because this dumb school van just insisted on coming from the opposite direction without even letting me thru first!! And what makes me mad is I WAS THERE FIRST NOT YOU, BIG GREY VAN!!

After I got out of that my heart was hammering so fast that I didn't even see the speedbump ahead and I just flewwwwwww over it and those poor children in the backseat almost hit the roof. And then what do you know!! a second car comes barreling at me and tries to push me off the road too!! My Goodness!! are they the only ones in a rush to send children to school?? The road is not yours you know!!

Second Incident.

Coming back from dropping the children I had to swing around by my aunt to send her to work since she lent her car to my uncle. Reversing out of her driveway I mistakenly (and I emphasise again , Mistakenly) press the gas instead of the brakes and BOOM I knock into her wooden shed causing my sideview mirror to swing all the way back (Alhamdulillah it's the swingable kind!! otherwise it would've broken for sure) and whats worse, knocking down the pole of the shed and bringing half of it down!!

Not amusing at all.

Lastly, on the way back home, I stopped by the gas station to fill up and as I was walking towards the cashier to pay, POP and my sandle strap snaps, sending my sandle swiveling across the cement and leaving me standing there in total shock. In the open! with the gas station full of cars filling up! Aaaaaaah the embarrassment!!

What else can go wrong today? This has put me into a bad dangerous mood!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

3 comments:

Nourah said...

geez, that is a really bad day. I know how you feel though. The last time I had a bad day driving-wise was a few months ago, I reversed straight into our fence and knocked it completely down....lol, my dad almost killed me.

Anonymous said...

sometimes, i'm glad I don't drive. =D

Nafeesah said...

-Superhijaabi, lol now that's really bad! my dad hasn't found out about my accident yet, and i'm hoping it stays that way lol!

-concealedpearls, most of the time the delight of driving outweighs the bad parts so it's all good :p