Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the cutest one of all?

Last week we invited all of our relatives over for Iftaar. Anyone who knows how many family members I have will know that it was one painfulllllllll day preparing the food! And Ya Allah it was, me and my mom and sister were cooking from 9 in the morning until just before Iftaar and after everyone left (around 11pm) we just collapsed in bed and didn't wake up (from after sahuur next day of course) until 12'oclock midday!

But anyway this post is (mostly) dedicated to my youngest and newest cousin Irfaan Haarith who was here also with his mama and Ya Allah! I hadn't seen him in just a month and the boy has grown gorgeous *swoons* Masha'allah!! I barely paid any attention to the other kiddos running around when I was snapping pictures, lol, I was just too taken by this young man....unfair or what :p

So here he is!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: