Eid Clothes

Just a short rant.

It looks like I wont be buying any nice pretty bling-bling abaya/jilbaab this Eid :(

And Guess why? It's the most silliest unthinkable reason too.

Because there's no Jilbabs or Abayas my size in the stores!! And dont even tell me to check KL because I already did, and the response I got was the same as in Melaka "But you are too tall!! Sorry we dont have your size"

*sigh*....... Now is the wrong time to wish that I had polished up on my sewing skills..

But seriously, too tall? I am NOT too tall!! I mean I know i'm taller than lots of Malay girls but still...?

Is 5'7" too tall?

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Asalamu Alaykum,

Lol this post just caught my eye... yes sis, 5'7 [i]is[/i] tall for Malaysians. You're even taller than me. :X

Alpha Dude... nice blog, MashaAllah

RedAnna said...

perhaps u should try to check iranian shop at ampang park. i bought a really nice fareesha abaya for eid from there.