Iftaar Ramadhaan day 6

Todays Iftaar was just simple alhamdulillah, I tried to take some pictures but for some reason they just looked ugly :-/ so I searched on the web for the dishes, except for the pie, that's my pic :)
Pisang Goreng / Fried Bananas
Lodeh which is vegetables and tofu and beancurd cooked in coconut milk and eaten with shrimp sambal and nasi impit (rice cakes)
And for sweets after the meal I made a Lemon Meringue pie (^_^) My fathers favorite!!
Alhamdulillah illadhi at'ama wa saqaa wa sawwaghahu wa ja'ala lahu Makhrajaa

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

2 comments:

Sketched Soul said...

As-salaamu'alaykum wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuhu my dearest sister,

I pray your Ramadaan is going well so far.

Wow.. the pie looks amazing!! Please have a slice for me :D

Wa'alaykum as-salaam
Love Farhana

Nafeesah said...

wa'alaikum assalam wa rahmatullah sis!!
Jazakillah khair for stopping by, I hope that your Ramadhaan is going well also, drop by some day and I will make a pie especially for you :p

Wassalam